The International Journal of Remote Sensing is an official publication of the RSPSoc, and is published by Taylor & Francis. There are 24 online issues and 12 print issues per year. This ISI-ranked journal is available online, free, to our members .
The International Journal of Remote Sensing (IJRS) is concerned with the theory, science and technology of remote sensing and novel applications of remotely sensed data. The journal’s focus includes remote sensing of the atmosphere, biosphere, cryosphere and the terrestrial earth, as well as human modifications to the earth system. Principal topics include:
• Remotely sensed data collection, analysis, interpretation and display.
• Surveying from space, air, water and ground platforms.
• Imaging and related sensors.
• Image processing.
• Use of remotely sensed data.
• Economic surveys and cost-benefit analyses.
IJRS incorporates Remote Sensing Reviews, and therefore particularly welcomes the submission of review articles.