Remote Sensing Letters is an official publication of the RSPSoc, and is published by Taylor & Francis. There are 12 issues per year. This rapidly growing, ISI-ranked journal, is available free online to RSPSoc members.
Remote Sensing Letters (RSL) publishes rapid communications on the theory, science and technology of remote sensing and novel applications of remotely sensed data.
The journal’s focus includes remote sensing of the atmosphere, biosphere, cryosphere and the terrestrial earth, as well as human modifications to the earth system. Principal topics include:
• Remotely sensed data collection, analysis, interpretation and display.
• Surveying from space, air, water and ground platforms.
• Imaging and related sensors.
• Image processing.
• Use of remotely sensed data.
• Economic surveys and cost-benefit analyses.